Vegetarian Fashionista

Because vegetarians can be beautiful. And fashionistas can care.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Search for lip gloss

Right now I'm searching for lip gloss. Now, much as I love Burts Bees (even more so now they're sold at my local health food shop) I have do have a problem with them: WHY IS THE MAKE-UP SO WEIRD? Seriously. I mean, their Lipbalm Shimmers are in pretty weird colours. I DON'T WANT TO WEAR EGGPLANT. However, that said, their Champagne is gorgeous. BUT...
I don't think I could get away with it at school, which has a strict NO MAKE-UP policy. Boo. And I think they'd notice that gorgeous shimmery lilacy colour. So that's out. Does anyone have any suggestions for lip gloss that's affordable and has no animal ingredients/testing?

2 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Blogger Shopaholic D said...

I don't know about it's testin policy, but I have been in love with Bobbi Brown's lip gloss for about 7 years now...it's the only kind ive found that has nice colors, keeps my lips moisturized, and keeps it's color pretty well...

happy shopping!

 
At 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look, I have here some ideas about the best lip gloss:) You can take a look:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home