Vegetarian Fashionista

Because vegetarians can be beautiful. And fashionistas can care.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Lazy. With a sweet tooth. And a vegetarian.

So. Because it's Summer, and though there is a distinct lack of sun in my part of the land, I still have that "summer feeling". You know, like you can't do anything but read Agatha Christie novels and blog? And maybe, if you can bother to reach the remote, some TV? And you also want something sweet? Well, maybe you don't feel like that, but I do. So, here's a nice vegetarian chocolatety treat. That only takes a few minutes. And has me feeling about five mushing it up. And then has me dispairing at all the chocolate beneath my nails. Anyway.
Chocolate Nutty Easy Fudge
Ingredients:
Peanut butter
Cocoa powder
Sugar
Butter
Instructions: Pour all ingredients in bowl until they taste right. Mush together. If no one is looking (or, if they are, like me) act like a five year old letting the stuff drip from your fingers. Taste frquently to make sure it's right. Mmmmm. Where was I? Oh, yeah. The recipe. Once it's all nice and tasty put in fridge for a few hours. (Don't worry, you can still taste it every while.) Once hard, eat. Don't put too much sugar in it, like I did. Otherwise it goes gritty. If you have a tiny put left over, melt with in a saucepan with water. Chocolate mousse. Mmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home