Vegetarian Fashionista

Because vegetarians can be beautiful. And fashionistas can care.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The Search for Lip Gloss


I found lipgloss! I have yet to buy it, but look! It's the same people behind Lush, my favourite beauty company. Isn't it gorgeous! And the pots!!!!! It is quite expensive (£6.50), but I'm in love! No animal testing, no animal products, and cute. Plus, there's shea butter, which is great for softening lips, in it. I am so ordering it!
www.bnevertoobusytobebeautiful.com

3 Comments:

At 5:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did u find such a thing does it smell like strawberry.

 
At 5:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did u find such a thing does it smell like strawberry.

 
At 12:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHERE KAN U FIND DIS OTHA THAN THA INTERNET?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home