Vegetarian Fashionista

Because vegetarians can be beautiful. And fashionistas can care.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

FASHION REPORT

Just because I can never find clothes that fit doesn't mean I don't love fashion. It just makes me long for when I can afford to hire a tailor...
But anyway, here are a few things I've noticed that will be big:
*long denim skirts
are in fashion, big time. Look for ones like the Marc By Marc Jacobs ones. Outta my budget big time, but easy to find on the high street.
*Granny bags.
Mary Poppins style. I've seen them everywhere.
*Trench coats
Whether you choose plain or patterned, these are IN.
*Plaid
Everywhere. Just buy some.
Now, with high street shops, they will only have stuff in fashion, so it helps to know what will be there, so you can work it into your own, funky style...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home