Vegetarian Fashionista

Because vegetarians can be beautiful. And fashionistas can care.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Vegetarian Fashionista #2


Alicia Silverstone

Clueless star, Alicia Silverstone didn't just make her stamp on movie history, she's also a vegan! Also the voice behind Braceface, the adorable cartoon. And what a coincidence, Sharon (the lead character) is a vegetarian! Did we mention she was the executive-producer for it?! She also featured in Scooby Doo 2. (surprise, surprise, another animal film!)

I totally adore this cute outfit. Hey, she wasn't picked as a vegetarian fashionista for nothing! I <3>All in all, Alicia DEFINITELY deserves the title "Vegetarian Fashionista"!

2 Comments:

At 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I adore Alicia Silverstone. Reading about her commitment to veganism in Organic Styel brought me on my own journey towards veganism. I was so inspired by her. I appreciated hearing her discuss her commitment, while still being so cool. I am with you, being a veg does not mean that you have to be a fashion victim. When others see you dressed fashionably and looking healthy, they may be more inspired to give veganism or vegetarianism a try.

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I recognize those flirty lace insets and the elasticized banding at waist anywhere- I own this top in black! The designer is "Wang." I believe it is from GirlShop.

-crystal
www.onepinkminx.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home